2 8-ounce halibut fillets
1 tablespoon tamari
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup daikon radish, shredded
- Wash fish and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix tamari, sesame oil, ginger juice and water in a small bowl.
- Cover fish with marinade and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add fish and cook for about 7 minutes until fish is almost done.
- Add remaining marinade and cook until fish is completely cooked and marinade is heated.
- Serve with shredded daikon radish